Brazilian CURLY Lace Closure
The 100% Brazilian human hair is excellent for people with Caucasian and African ancestries because it looks very natural.
Our Brazilian CURLY lace closure are made from healthy Brazilian human hair which is famous for its natural body.
Our Brazilian hair extensions are made from cuticle hair that is provide in its original state and does not tangle.
Our Brazilian straight lace closure comes in natural colors, usually natural off black and sometimes a bit lighter. It is a strong hair that is naturally straight.
* Our Brazilian straight lace closures offer versatile parting to create the effect of a natural hairline. Clients have the ability to part closures in the middle or on the side.
* Color options are limitless because you can lighten or darken the closure to your desired color without fear of damaging your natural hair.
* Closures help cover your own hair to prevent breakage, keep your hair healthy and require little to no maintenance.
* Blending is the most important reason to own 888 Hair Extensions closures because they blend seamlessly. The scalp color and density looks very natural.
There is no limit to the ways you can style the hair since it is 100% human hair. You can heat style it for curl, wavy or straight styles. Also, you can color it to the perfect shade by dying or bleaching.
100% Brazilian Human Hair
As Picture is Shown
10 inch --- 30 inch
PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer
7 to 14 days for North American; 7 or 14 days for Europe & Australia; 7 to 14 days for Africa
Maintaining Your 100% Human Hair Quality
1. You should wash your extensions a maximum of 3 times a week. This will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over shampooing
2. Deep condition once a week. Carefully put your extensions in lukewarm water and put some conditioner all over. Leave it on the hair for at least 20 minutes, then rinse and let them air dry (If necessary, use a blow dryer only on a cool setting, almost as if it was wind).
3. If you use heat products on your extensions, use a heat protectant (this protects the hair against heat damage and stops the ends from becoming brittle)!
4. When maintaining human hair be sure to wash your hair with care and do not shampoo roughly. This may seem like a lot to do but your extensions are an investment and you should treat them as such. If you care for them properly they will last longer and save you lots of money.